Flex Together (Joint Borrower Sole Proprietor) – 2 Year Discount 6.29% variable (1.75% off Homeowner Variable Rate)
JHD2 With effect from 17 January 2024
1.75% discount off the Society's Homeowner Variable Rate for 2 years. Will not go below a floor of 2.25%.
Maximum loan to value available:
The overall cost for comparison
- Available on properties in England and Wales
- Available for house purchase or remortgages
- Additional borrowing is available for existing mortgages
- Interest Only Mortgages are available up to a maximum of 70% LTV provided a suitable repayment strategy such as equity within a second property owned by the applicants. Alternatively the sale of the applicants residential security will be considered up to a maximum of 60% LTV.
- Sale of applicants’ residential security will be considered in the specific circumstance of the LTV being 60% or lower and subject to a review of the credibility of downsizing in the local area
- Minimum loan £100,000 (existing members £50,000)
- Minimum term 5 years
- Normal maximum term 40 years, depending on age limits
- Interest calculated on a daily basis
- Applications accepted for advances on private dwelling houses of various types providing they are of Standard Construction
- No tied insurances
- Minimum age for applicants 18
- Portable up to the existing mortgage balance
- Tariff of charges during the life of any mortgage available on request
- For remortgages, the property must have been owned by the applicants for a minimum of 6 months
- Cashback for remortgages – £250 cashback paid to your nominated bank account within one month of the completion of your mortgage
Our team are here to help you through every step of your mortgage application process. We know it may seem daunting, especially if this is your first time, but pick up the phone and speak to one of our advisors and they’ll lay out the process step-by-step.